Razor C25 Electric Scooter
Razor C25 Electric Scooter
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Delivery: 2 to 5 Working days
Returns & Refunds: Cancelling your order: If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us immediately using on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0333 090 3438 .Please include your order number when contacting us. If your order has not yet left the manufacturer's warehouse, we should be able to stop it shipping, and issue you a refund immediately.
Return: Please note – when returning a product, it must be returned in ‘as new’ condition, with all components included, in their original packaging. We offer free returns by paying you the cost of return shipping when sending you a refund. If you change your mind after buying from us and want a refund, you have up to 14 days to let us know and have the goods returned to us. You will need to return the product to us before we can provide a refund. Please note – the 14 days return period is to allow you to examine the goods as you would in a shop. To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an “as new” condition with all components included in their original packaging. “As new” condition is defined as unridden.
Damages & Fault: We ask that you to thoroughly inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that an item has been damaged, please send clear photos of the damaged items to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf. If your bike develops a fault through normal use (as outlined in the manufacturer's manual) you could be entitled to a repair or replacement as covered with the warranty. Please send through details of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange the repair or replacement with the manufacturer. Please note – any fault caused due to misuse of the bike is not covered by this policy. Please ensure you read the manufacturer's manual in detail before using your electric bike to avoid voiding your warranty.
When it comes to a portable electric scooter, smarter design means enhanced efficiency. C25’s dual braking system, a regenerative electric front brake and a rear fender brake, provide efficieny, motor and battery privode performance and offer 18 mph or 18 miles of range.
- Weight 14.75 kg
- Dimensions 114.30 × 44.20 × 112.30 cm
A SMOOTHER, SMARTER COMMUTE
It’s like your old commute, just smoother and smarter. Razor’s innovative offset wheel design features a SuperCushion™ 12.5-inch front air tire, coupled with a 8.5-inch rear air tire, to provide superior comfort over rough or uneven surfaces. And with a top speed of up to 18 mph (29 km/h), your commute may even be faster than before.
LEAVE RANGE ANXIETY IN THE DUST
The C25 is a long-range electric scooter that gets you there, back, and wherever you want to go in between (local laws apply). With a powerful 36V rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, you’ll have a range of up to 18 miles (29 km) on a single charge.
FOLD IT AND CARRY IT
When it comes time to hop on the train, walk up to the office, or toss your belongings in the car for that well-deserved getaway, the C25’s folding frame and quick release latch design make it easy to pack up in seconds.
When it comes to a portable electric scooter, smarter design means enhanced efficiency. C25’s dual braking system, a regenerative electric front brake and a rear fender brake, provide efficient and responsive braking effects.
Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering. And the 23-inch by 5-inch (58 cm x 15 cm) deck adorned with full-length anti-slip rubber grip tape helps you glide stably.
MAXIMUM FEATURES FOR COMMUTING RIDERS
The C25 electric scooter includes a bright LED headlight, a brake-activated taillight, and reflective decals for better visibility and conspicuity. And the LED display helps you keep track of speed and battery life.
- Distance: Up to (25 km) on a single charge
- Speeds: Low Mode – Up to 16 km/h, Sport Mode – Up to 29 km/h
- Run Time: Up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 250-watt, kick-to-start, variable-speed, brushless, rear-wheel hub drive
- Headlight: LED
- Throttle: Thumb-activated
- Brakes: Hand-operated, electric front and rear-fender
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- T-tube: Folding with QR latch design, steel
- Deck: Length 23″ (580 mm), Width 5″ (150 mm), steel with full length anti-slip rubber grip tape
- Front Tire: 12.5″ (318 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 8.5″ (216 mm), pneumatic
- Taillight/Brake Light: LED
- Kickstand: Retractable, steel
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: Dashboard display, reflectors, and battery charger
- Age: 18+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 45″ (114.3 cm) x 17.4″ (44.2 cm) x 44.2″ (112.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 32.52 lbs (14.75 kg)
- A Smoother Ride – Razor’s innovative offset wheel design with a SuperCushion™ 12.5-inch (318 mm) front pneumatic tire and an 8.5-inch (216 mm) rear pneumatic tire to smooth out uneven surfaces and provide a comfortable ride.
- Long Range at High Speeds – Get there quickly with a top speed of up to 18 mph (29 km/h) provided by the powerful 250-watt hub-driven motor. With a rechargeable 36V lithium-ion battery pack, you’ll get up to 25 km of range on a single charge.
- Foldable and Portable – A folding design means you can fold the C25 electric scooter up, carry it with you, and pack it away in seconds.
- Rear-Wheel Drive for Stability – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Perfect for Commuters – Recommended for riders ages 18 and up, with features including a headlight, brake-activated taillight, and LED display indicates speed and battery life, this scooter is the ultimate commuter.
- Sturdy and Durable – With high quality steel construction, the C25 is a solid and durable electric scooter that stands up to rugged use.
Switch to Electric
This is the time when the world is moving towards Electric adapting it as the primary mode of commuute.